I am incredibly honored and flattered to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I have been blogging for about two months now and I must say it has been incredibly fun! I always look forward to putting my ideas on here and interacting with you all. It has been so much fun to meet so many different people sharing their thought and passions. I am going to continue to share art, museums, movie reviews, places to visit, fashion and some occasional philosophical discussions on here. Thank you so much to Tanya for nominating me! I highly recommend you check her blog out, she does product reviews and recently collaborated with a jewelry line that encourages Mental Health!
As a part of accepting this award, I will share seven random facts about me!
- I have always been fascinated by stars. I actually begged my mom for a telescope in the fourth grade and use to make her stand outside with me at night to look at the different constellations. I also own multiple pieces of star-shaped jewelry and am always on the lookout for other unique pieces.
- I have traveled to 27 of the 50 United States by car.
- I have lived in Miami, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. I think all three offer unique opportunities, a variety of culture and interesting history. If I had to rank the traffic I would say L.A. is the worst by far, followed by Miami, then Atlanta.
- I attended nine different schools over the course of my college and childhood academic career. So I am used to meeting new people!
- I am addicted to Jamba Juice. The Berry Fulfilling, Matcha Green Tea Blast, and their ginger shots are amazing! Every time someone wants to give me a gift I say just throw a couple bucks on a Jamba Juice gift card it’s seriously the only thing I “need”.
- I always take out at least three library books every two weeks, but I usually only finish two of them. Usually ranging from sci-fi, romance, historical fiction, mystery or a play for acting class.
- I can quote every line of Mean Girls and the majority of Cruel Intentions!
I would like to nominate:
Maxim, I love the tone of your blog and philosophically comparisons. It warms my heart to read another philosophers’ musings.
Nikki makes the coolest bags from scratch, which completely fascinates me! For example the bucket bags everyone was buying, she made her own.
Kim writes a New England lifestyle blog about her and her fiancé.
Thank you all for reading!