I am incredibly honored and flattered to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I have been blogging for about two months now and I must say it has been incredibly fun! I always look forward to putting my ideas on here and interacting with you all. It has been so much fun to meet so many different people sharing their thought and passions. I am going to continue to share art, museums, movie reviews, places to visit, fashion and some occasional philosophical discussions on here. Thank you so much to Tanya for nominating me! I highly recommend you check her blog out, she does product reviews and recently collaborated with a jewelry line that encourages Mental Health!
As a part of accepting this award, I will share seven random facts about me!
- I have always been fascinated by stars. I actually begged my mom for a telescope in the fourth grade and use to make her stand outside with me at night to look at the different constellations. I also own multiple pieces of star-shaped jewelry and am always on the lookout for other unique pieces.
- I have traveled to 27 of the 50 United States by car.
- I have lived in Miami, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. I think all three offer unique opportunities, a variety of culture and interesting history. If I had to rank the traffic I would say L.A. is the worst by far, followed by Miami, then Atlanta.
- I attended nine different schools over the course of my college and childhood academic career. So I am used to meeting new people!
- I am addicted to Jamba Juice. The Berry Fulfilling, Matcha Green Tea Blast, and their ginger shots are amazing! Every time someone wants to give me a gift I say just throw a couple bucks on a Jamba Juice gift card it’s seriously the only thing I “need”.
- I always take out at least three library books every two weeks, but I usually only finish two of them. Usually ranging from sci-fi, romance, historical fiction, mystery or a play for acting class.
- I can quote every line of Mean Girls and the majority of Cruel Intentions!
I would like to nominate:
Maxim, I love the tone of your blog and philosophically comparisons. It warms my heart to read another philosophers’ musings.
Nikki makes the coolest bags from scratch, which completely fascinates me! For example the bucket bags everyone was buying, she made her own.
Kim writes a New England lifestyle blog about her and her fiancé.
Thank you all for reading!
11 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
Beautiful pic <3 Congratulations on the award!
That’s so awesome that you’ve got the opportunity to live in so many different places, and I’d love to know what makes LA the worst as well? That’s really got me intrigued because so many people seem to love it there.
Julia // The Sunday Mode
Even though the highway have over six lanes they barely move with the exception of 2 in the afternoon and after 7:15ish haha. Even when you use Waze or side streets it will estimate 30 mins for 5 miles and it will still somehow take you a minimum of 45 minutes. Other than that it’s like most major cities good food, different cultural areas like New York since LA is broken up into sections North Hollywood/the valley, West Hollywood Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and such. It’s cool because you can literally hike in the morning, then go clubbing/bar hopping at night.
Congrats on the award! I nominated you for the blogger recognition award in my recent post! 🌸
Thank you Ana! 🙂 I can’t wait to post that one!
Thank you so much for such kind words and stars are soo precious 😍⭐️
Welcome darling and agreed 🌟!
Congrats on your Versatile Blogger Award! Can’t believe you’ve only been blogging for 2 months. You’re a wonderful writer and really interesting to read about! Attending nine schools is pretty crazy. I imagine you’ve seen it all and have many experiences you could write about in the future. Last of all, thank you for the nomination! You are such a sweetie!! Made my day!
Thank you so much! I’m glad you have enjoyed my post so far!!! Ohhh yeah I’ve meet a ton of interesting characters over the years haha. You are very welcome I look forward to reading your award post!
Oh, I would love for you to talk more about your favorite books and such in a post one time! You are so beautiful inside and out girl. Thanks for sharing xoxo
I will put that on my list for future post :)! Thank you so much for the sweet compliment !