1. This week I full-filled one of my childhood dreams and bought a polaroid camera. I have always wanted one as a kid since one of my best friends had one. In high school a ton of the Visual-Photography kids would do interesting collages with them. I remember one girl took pictures of a playground at sunset and dusk. She then layered the polaroids in a collage. On the left side it showed the sunset and progressed into dusk on the right side. I always wanted to make a unique collage like that, but with a favorite place of mine. Well Michaels had a sale on the cameras so I picked one up!
2. This adorable pineapple patch I found at Michaels! Am I the only one that goes in there for one thing and comes out 80 dollars poorer with five new craft projects to do? Anyway I figured I could sew it onto a v-neck like you would a logo. Just a little cute whimsical touch.
3. This lavender/periwinkle shade. I love it and I am now looking for a nail polish that is a similar color.
4. I am going on a work trip today-Wednesday to our Corporate office. It is a super conservative area, but I am excited about meeting new people. It will be nice to finally see all the people I have been emailing and talking with on the phone this past year.
5. The cute white layered Parker top I bought on sale from Nordstrom Rack this weekend. (You’ll see it in my what to pack for a work trip post later this week).
Hope you all have an amazing week!